National Federation of Municipal Analysts 2014 Advanced Seminar on the Credit Impact of Natural Disasters
Join the NFMA as we discuss the credit implications of natural disasters.
• Which Regions are Susceptible to the Wrath of Mother Nature?
• The Role of Public Insurers in Providing Protection from Natural Disasters
• Essential Service Providers: How Hospitals and Utilities Deal With Natural Disasters
• Luncheon & Keynote Address: John M. Barry, author of Rising Tide, will discuss Hurricane Katrina, the BP Oil Spill, and other environmental disasters.
• The Days After: How the US Nuclear Industry Responds to Catastrophic Accidents
• Preparing for the Next Natural Disaster
• Natural Disasters’ Impact Upon Various Communities
• How Natural Disasters Affect Other Localities
• Do Natural Disasters Have Any Impact on the Market and a Bond’s Performance?