News stories curated by the editors of Government Technology and Governing.
Virtual Conversations in Government
The Center for Digital Government will be conducting regular virtual conversations on the topics of remote workforce.
The Future of Work Papers
Our sponsors provide industry best practices on topics such as government contact centers, remote security, cloud and virtual assistants.
State and Local COVID-19 Workforce Policy Response Examples
- City of Palo Alto, Calif.
- City of San Francisco, Calif.
- City of Long Beach, Calif.
- Kansas City, Mo.
- City of San Rafael, Calif.
- City of Sugarland, Texas
- City of Pasadena, Calif.
- City of Bellevue, Wash.
- City of Mesa, Ariz.
- City of Danville, Va.
- Montgomery County, Texas
- King County, Wash.
- Pinal County, Ariz.
- Oakland County, Mich.
- Hamilton County, Ohio
- Davidson County , Tenn.
- Montgomery County, Md.
- Arlington County, Va.
Children at Work Policies
View or download all the telework policies in one place with this shared Dropbox link.
- OSHA COVID-19 Workplace Guidance
- Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) Field Worker Guidance
- Public Utility Employees COVID-19 Guidance from OSHA, CDC, WEF (University of Delaware)