From reporting on congress to building the first mobile streaming news network, small-town, North Dakotan Ed O’Keefe has extensive media experience. And as CEO of the Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library Foundation, O’Keefe is creating an experience that preserves and shares Roosevelt’s legacy.
- Blair Milo, Indiana's first secretary of career connections and talent
- Phil Bertolini, former CIO, deputy county executive, Oakland County, Mich.
- Jo Ann Davidson, Ohio state representative
- Dow Constantine, executive of King County, Wash.
- Harry LaRosiliere, mayor of Plano, Texas
- Rebecca Rhynhart, city controller of Philadelphia
- Michael Crow, president of Arizona State University
- Mayors Melvin Carter of St. Paul, Minn.; Jenn Daniels of Gilbert, Ariz.; Jacob Frey of Minneapolis and Francis Suarez of Miami
- Chris Castro, director of sustainability for Orlando, Fla.
- Kim Foxx, state's attorney for Cook County, Ill.
- Doug Burgum, governor of North DakotaNan Whaley, mayor of Dayton, Ohio
- Steve Benjamin, mayor of Columbia, S.C.
- Kristen Cox, executive director of Utah Office of Management and Budget
- Acquanetta Warren, mayor of Fontana, Calif.
- Greg Fischer, mayor of Louisville, Ky.
- Themis Klarides, minority leader of the Connecticut House
- Eric Garcetti, mayor of Los Angeles