11AM PT, 2PM ET
Employees are the public sector’s most valuable assets, but it’s clear a workforce management revolution is overdue in government. Manual, paper-based processes, siloed systems and antiquated solutions are all contributing to a complex and inefficient environment.
A Recent Governing Institute survey of key decision-makers in human resources and personnel management roles working in mid-sized cities highlights three critical issues:
- Governments are using multiple, often inefficient approaches to manage the workforce.
- Scheduling is one of the most complex processes.
- Cities aren’t taking advantage of labor data.
Join Governing for our latest webinar, “Building a Sustainable Public Sector Workforce,” on Dec. 12 at 11 a.m. Pacific/2 p.m. Eastern. Our panel of experts will discuss how you can transform your approach to workforce management and implement modern technology tools that facilitate automation and efficiency. By doing so, you can realize cost savings to reinvest back into your employees through higher wages, additional development opportunities and increased staffing levels.
Register now to hear:
- Why workforce management goes beyond time and attendance
- Lessons from cities who have increased efficiencies, improved accountability and created a better employee experience
- Key steps to take as you modernize your workforce management