11AM PT, 2PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
The recession’s impact on state and local government remains challenging, but governments are seizing the opportunity to aggressively explore new ways to maximize revenue collection. GOVERNING’s 2012 State and Local Government Debt Collections Survey examines how governments across the nation are looking to their delinquent debt collection programs to increase revenue.
Join us as we discuss the results from the 2012 State and Local Government Debt Collections survey conducted by GOVERNING Research. We’ll share findings on:
- How agencies are under growing pressure to efficiently manage their debt collection caseloads
- Challenges in the debt collection process
- Current debt collection efforts across the U.S.
- State and local government efforts to improve the collection of delinquent taxes, fines and fees
- Solutions that streamline operations and maximize revenue
For questions or more information, please contact: