"This conference, by far, gives us the best insight of any conference that we go to in terms of bringing all of the thought leaders together from different organizations to share what’s forward-looking in the coming year.”—Christine Carmichael, Director of Marketing, Kronos
Outlook 2012: Trends, Opportunities and Winning Strategies for the State and Local Government Market
Get a look at the public sector market landscape for 2012
If you’re in government affairs, selling to state and local governments or leading an association or non-profit with state and local objectives, this two-day briefing event will give you the essential forecasts, insight and analysis you need to position your organization to succeed in 2012.
Where are the Opportunities? What will the winning strategies look like? What do the experts say?
No other conference offers such a power-packed agenda—with sessions featuring executive leaders from a wide range of states and local governments, leadership from the top state and local trade associations, business analysts, journalists, and GOVERNING’s expert editorial team.
• Revenue and spending forecasts
• Policy priorities and political trends
• Government's shifting roles and responsibilities
• Stimulus/recovery milestones and implications
• Focus areas for private sector partners
Our lineup of expert speakers includes:
• The Honorable Hilda Solis, Secretary of Labor
• The Honorable David M. Walker, founder and CEO of the Comeback
America Initiative and former Comptroller General of the U.S.
• Governor Dannel Malloy, Governor, Connecticut
• Governor Howard Dean, former Governor, Vermont
• Governor John Engler, former Governor, Michigan
• Marilyn Geewax, Senior Business Editor, NPR
• Leadership from the top state and local government associations, trade and
We hope to see you at OUTLOOK 2012!
For more information, contact:
Fred Kuhn, Publisher
Jennifer Caldwell, Quality Svcs Manager - Event Registration
Phone: 916-932-1300 ext. 1345