If you are an elected official or government employee who is involved in training, policy development, health, transportation, or planning, this conference will help you incorporate a racial equity lens in your work.
Elected leaders are invited to enroll in a facilitated Executive Session to discuss the opportunities and challenges of governing for racial equity.
Workshops will be offered on:
• Building Political and Public Will
• Racial Equity Tools
• Planning for Racial Equity: Designing Cities for Equitable Growth
• Applying Equity tools to Climate Change Policies and Plans
• Creating Conditions for Transformative Change
• Data and Evaluation
• Community Engagement and Strengthening Alliances
• How to talk about Race: Training Approaches
• Creating Race and Social Justice Immunity
• The Power of One: Establishing a Race Equity Network in your Jurisdiction
Please monitor our website for more detailed workshop updates, coming soon.